If you were unable to work, how would you pay the rent?
- The average cost of rent or mortgage payments for a family is £508 per month.
- The average monthly household spend on food and utilities is £1,035 per month.
- The average family savings pot £3,494. How long would this cover your expenditure?
- Have you checked to see what assistance might be available to you?
- Statutory sick pay is currently £94.25 a week. If you weren’t eligible for other assistance, would this cover your outgoings?
To book a free no obligation appointment, call us today on 0161 543 0310, click here or come in and see our friendly team!