Selling your property has never been easier with our Modern and Traditional Methods of Auction and there are some great benefits:
On average, the Private Treaty can take over 100 days to complete whereas auction provides fixed exchange and completion dates of between 28 and 56 days. This means you can plan your move more easily.
With an auction, buyers pay a non-refundable Reservation Fee or deposit to secure the property so all parties can move forward with confidence. A Reservation Agreement is also signed by the buyer, committing them to complete the purchase reducing the risk of a fall-through.
No Sale, No Fee
There is nothing to pay to enter your property into one of our auctions. There is an auction pack fee of £445.00 including VAT, however, this is only payable by you if your property sells.
An attractive starting bid increases interest and encourages competitive bidding between prospective buyers, which can help to drive up the final selling price of your property.
We discuss and agree on an undisclosed Reserve Price with you in advance of the auction. This is the minimum amount you will accept for your property, providing you with additional security and peace of mind that comes from knowing you are fully in control of the selling price.
Did You Know?
- The average completion time is 54 days.
- With an auction, the fall-through rate is less than 5%, unlike the Private Treaty which has an average fall-through rate of 30%!
Auction specialists conveyancing company, Medway Law, provide Estate Agents and vendors with the guidance, expertise, and knowledge they’ll need to ensure a smooth legal process from every auction sale. Benefits include;
- No sale, no fee - providing you meet your sale obligations
- Medway Law has a direct relationship with our in-house Sales Progression Team, who are in contact with them daily to ensure all parties are communicating effectively and that matters are progressed promptly.
- As Medway Law prepares your Auction Pack for the property, they have existing knowledge of the property’s background. This will assist in providing a smoother conveyancing process.
To find out more visit www.medway-law.co.uk.