Whilst offering the best service is at the heart of what we do, putting the safety of our customers first is our priority. We kindly ask that everyone adheres to the following government guidelines:
- We encourage clients to view properties virtually before any physical viewings.
- If attending a physical viewing, please wear a mask. Our viewing representative will also be doing the same.
- We are aiming to conduct all of our viewings within 15 minutes.
- A maximum of two people from the same household at the appointment. If you bring more than two people to the viewing, you may be refused entry and the appointment could be cancelled.
- Please always maintain 2 meters of social distancing from the seller and/or our staff member.
- We will be wearing the correct PPE including gloves and masks and keep distance as required if needs be.
- We will be offering a virtual valuation as an alternative if this is your preferred choice.
Coming into the office
- When you come to the branch for your appointment, the maximum number of people we will allow into our branch at a time is two.
- If we could kindly ask that put on your mask prior to arrival as the office door will be locked, and a staff member will open the door for you with their mask on.
- You will then be asked to log in on the track and trace app.
- A member of our team will take your temperature.
- You will be asked to apply hand sanitiser.
- Should you be required to sign any documentation, we will lay this out on the desk, marking very clearly where your signature is required. We will move away from the desk so that you can sign, all pens will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes after they have been used.